We all need occasional reminders that it's ok to mess up, that imperfection can be beautiful! Consider filling your home with objects similar to the ones below to help you remember to honor your messiness and cherish your flaws.
You might also consider making some of these products yourself as a creative, low cost way to engage firsthand in finding the beauty in brokenness.
- Here is a link to learn how to make a perfectly imperfect wall hanging
- Check out another style of wall hanging, using a homemade loom
- And if you're feeling more advanced, give this one a try
- Click here for instructions on creating your very own kinstugi bowl
- Check out this link for a step by step guide to make a wabi-sabi jar
Do you already have some objects around the house that remind you of the beauty in brokenness? What are they? Please share in the comments!